Whether you are a mom or you want to treat your mom to something special this Mother’s Day, you are sure to find just the right thing in Laguna Beach. From delicious brunch specials to one-of-a-kind art experiences, every Mom can have an unforgettable day. Show your mom how much you care with any one of these special events happening around town.
Pamper Mom with a Spa Day
Being a mom is often one of the most challenging jobs a woman will ever have. Give your mom a chance to relax and unwind with a Mother’s Day spa package. Several of the fantastic day spas around town have services that are fit for a queen.
- Aquaterra Spa at the Surf & Sand Resort has several seasonal spa treatments, including 90-minute spa escapes with massages and other treatments and a “Splunches” package that includes a signature facial or massage followed by a three-course lunch at Splashes restaurant.
- Athena Day Spa has several packages to choose from, depending on whether your mom wants to Redefine, Reflect, Renew or Revitalize. Treatments range from infrared sauna experiences to body polishes to scalp treatments.
- Expect nothing but the best from Spa Montage, where Mom can indulge in a Deluxe Caviar Facial. Better yet, treat her and her bestie with a Friends Daycation package.
Let Mom Explore Her Inner Artist
Maybe your mom toted you to endless art classes when you were a kid. Return the favor by taking her to a Sawdust Studio art class. Classes are available on Fridays and Saturdays year round, and a variety of different mediums are explored including:
- Pottery Wheel
- Oil Painting
- Watercolor Travel Journaling
- Screen Painting
- Jewelry Making
- Fused Glass
Class schedule and pricing can be found online. New classes and workshops are added frequently, so check by often.
Take Mom On the Laguna Charm House Tour
The Laguna Charm House Tour is a town tradition, and it happens on the Sunday after Mother’s Day every year. This annual celebration of beauty and originality will feature seven homes tucked away in Laguna Canyon that are seldom open for the public to see. Tickets are $50 in advance or $60 on the day of the tour.
Indulge Mom with a Delicious Brunch
Yes, nothing beats Mom’s cooking, but let her out of the kitchen for once and treat her to a delicious brunch at one of the many fine restaurants in Laguna Beach. Some of the eateries offering special brunch menus on Mother’s Day include:
- Splashes Restaurant will be offering a three-course Mother’s Day brunch from 12-4pm. Price is $75/person.
- Nirvana Grille is having a Mother’s Day brunch from 10am – 2pm. The three-course meal is $39/person.
- Mozambique is serving up a Mother’s Day brunch from 11am – 4pm. Find more information on their website.
No matter how you decide to celebrate your mother this Mother’s Day, everyone here at The Stanaland Group hopes you have a wonderful day. And if you’d like more information about Laguna Beach homes for sale, don’t hesitate to contact one of our agents. We love Laguna Beach, and we know you will, too!