Spring is here! You know what that means, right? It’s time for the Easter Bunny to hop into town. Laguna Beach is a great place to spend the holiday weekend, with lots of activities that are fun for the whole family. Here’s a sneak peek at what’s happening in town.
Find Those Eggs!
The Easter Bunny is at it again, and the Laguna chapter of the American Legion is his accomplice. They will be sponsoring a FREE Easter egg hunt at Laguna Beach High School, so get those buckets and pails ready. Join friends and neighbors and watch as kids hunt for all those delightfully colored eggs. Children 9 years and under are welcome to participate, but be aware that the hunt begins at 1pm sharp. In order to score the most eggs possible, arrive early. LBHS is located at 625 Park Avenue in Laguna Beach and the festivities will be located on the baseball field.
Indulge in a Delicious Easter Sunday Brunch
Easter and brunch go together like ham and eggs, and there are several local eateries that will be putting out a spread on Easter Sunday. Here’s a glimpse of what is being offered around town. Be sure to make reservations early as many of these events are quite popular.
- Broadway by Amar Santana is hosting an Easter lunch from 11am – 2:30pm. Cost is $45 per person and reservations are recommended.
- Grand Ballroom Champagne Brunch at Montage is pulling out all the stops with a fabulous 12-station holiday buffet from 10:30am – 5pm on Easter Sunday. Cost is $110/adults, $45/children 4-12 years. The Easter Bunny will be making an appearance and families will go home with a commemorative keepsake photo.
- Driftwood Kitchen is featuring an unforgettable Easter Buffet served oceanside between 11am – 6pm. Cost is $59/adults and $25/children.
- Hennessey’s Tavern is serving up an Irish Easter with $20 bottles of champagne paired with fresh squeezed orange juice and $4 Blood Marys. They’ll be open from 8:30am – 2am, so stop in anytime all day!
- K’ya Bistro Bar is catering to the late-night crowd with an Easter dinner from 4:30pm – 10:30pm. Enjoy happy hour food and drink specials from 4:30pm – 5:30pm and live music in the Grand Lobby from 6pm – 10pm. Reservations are recommended.
- Lumberyard has a special brunch planned from 11am – 3pm, with a fun “Build Your Own Bloody Mary Bar” that many will certainly enjoy.
- Nirvana Grille is offering a morning of bliss with their two-course Easter brunch menu available from 10am – 2pm. Cost is $29/adults and $19/children. They are also hosting a prix fixe Easter dinner menu from 5pm – 8pm for $39/adults and $19/children.
- Ocean View Bar & Grille is providing an Easter buffet all day from 11am – 7pm. Cost is $45/adults and $18/children 12 and under.
- Sapphire Laguna is enticing early birds with a complimentary Mimosa or Bloody Mary before 11am. They will be serving up a three-course prix fixe brunch from 9am – 3pm. Cost is $50-$65/person, depending on entrée. Kids 12 and under are half price.
For more information about Laguna Beach luxury homes for sale, please contact The Stanaland Group. All of us here wish you and yours a fun and happy Easter!