Wedding season is rapidly approaching, and what better place to get married than right here in Laguna Beach? If you or someone you know is thinking about tying the knot on the beach or at one of the many beautiful venues in town, here’s what you need to know
Laguna Beach has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, making this a great choice for a memorable wedding. The City of Laguna Beach issues wedding permits for several parks and beaches in town. Be aware that weddings on beaches are not allowed between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day, except for Divers Cove Beach, Picnic Beach, Rockpile Beach and North Main Beach. For all other dates, weddings can be held on any beach between Crescent Bay Beach and Victoria Beach. Permits are issued for two hours and fees vary. There is a cap on the number of participants, which includes photographers and wedding planners. For more information, visit the city website or call 949-497-0716
If a beach wedding doesn’t appeal to you, there are several venues in town that provide exceptional locations for the perfect day. Some of the places in town that offer wedding services include:
- SEVEN4ONE is a private boutique hotel that also offers an in-house wedding coordinator.
- Seven-degrees is an event venue that helps couples design the perfect ceremony and reception that fits their personal aesthetic.
- Tivoli Terrace offers all-inclusive wedding packages in a romantic setting.
- Occasions at Laguna Village lets couple recite their vows in front of an ocean backdrop that is the perfect setting for a romantic and unique ceremony.
- Montage Laguna Beach offers an oceanfront setting as well as wedding specialists who will help you plan your special day.
- Surf and Sand Resort is another great venue with ocean views, beautiful ballrooms and award-winning cuisine.
- Hotel Laguna offers several locations as part of their wedding packages, including on the beach or in the rose garden.
Honeymoon in Laguna
The best part of getting married in Laguna is that you don’t have to leave to have an incredible honeymoon. Laguna Beach is its own vacation paradise, and recently wedded couples have a full range of fun and relaxing options for kicking back after the big day. Here are some ideas to consider:
- Spend an afternoon hiking, biking, paddle-boarding or surfing at any one of the area’s pristine parks and beaches.
- Treat yourself to a spa day at places such as Casa Laguna Inn and Spa, Laguna Canyon Spa, or Hudson Salon and Spa.
- Browse all the art galleries in town or go shopping in Laguna Village.
- Go wine-tasting at the Laguna Canyon Winery
- Take a day trip to nearby attractions such as Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood or the San Diego Zoo.
More Information About Laguna Beach Homes for Sale
To learn more about Laguna Beach luxury homes for sale, please don’t hesitate to contact one of the experts at The Stanaland Group. We love Laguna Beach and can help you find the perfect home.