Live music is an integral part of the Laguna Beach art scene, so it’s no surprise that you can enjoy live performances on literally every night of the week. Laguna Beach homeowners can sip coffee while jamming to live jazz on a Saturday morning, take a mid-week break with a glass of wine and some blues, or dance the night away on the weekend to some big name rock bands. Whatever is music to your ears, you’re sure to find here in Laguna Beach. Here’s a look at some of the regular music events and venues around town.
Live Music Venues
Laguna Beach has some of the best bars and restaurants in Southern California where not only will your tastebuds be treated to a delicious meal, but you can also enjoy a live act while you drink and dine. Here are some of the places in town that have become local favorites:
- Marine Room Tavern – The Marine Room Tavern has been a favorite of locals for more than 75 years. Kick back with a beer, shoot some pool and enjoy live performances every night of the week.
- Lumberyard – Located in a beautiful historic building, Lumberyard serves up classic American food. Diners can sit in front of a roaring fire, catch the game and enjoy live musical acts on Friday and Saturday nights.
- La Casa del Camino – This beautiful beach hotel serenades guests with live music in the grand lobby every Thursday through Sunday nights.
- Mozambique – This exotic restaurant brings diners the tastes of Mozambique as well as live musical performances every night of the week. Mondays and Tuesdays feature a variety of genres, Wednesdays are dedicated to the blues, on Thursdays Andrew Bloom from “American Idol” and “The Voice” takes the stage, Fridays and Saturdays feature live bands and Sundays are all about reggae. Mozambique even offers free rides to patrons within a three-mile radius.
- The Deck on Laguna Beach – The Deck serves up fresh seafood, tasty cocktails and amazing ocean views as well as live music Monday through Thursday that is perfectly timed to the sunset. There’s no better way to relax.
Live Music Series
- Jazz Wednesdays – Sponsored by Laguna Beach Live!, Jazz Wednesdays take place at The Ranch at Laguna Beach. Enjoy golf course views while listening to a variety of the top jazz musicians in the country.
- Live! at the Museum – Another series sponsored by Laguna Beach Live! This one takes place on the second Thursday of each month at the Laguna Art Museum and features classical and contemporary chamber music.
- Concert Series at The Cliff – Called “Music Matters,” this concert series at The Cliff restaurant features local musicians on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Laguna Coffee Jazz Jam – Live music isn’t just offered in the evenings here in Laguna Beach. On Saturday mornings Laguna Coffee turns into the best place to witness an amazing jazz jam with pianos, drum kits, cellos and more squeezed into every available space. It’s the perfect way to get your weekend started on a good note.
For more information about Laguna Beach homes for sale, as well as all the wonderful opportunities to enjoy live music around town, please click here to speak with an agent from The Stanaland Group.