Premier and exclusive wines are offered in Southern California, including Orange County and Temecula. Wine tours are available on the top wineries in the area, offering the best boutique wines. Just walk out of your front door and ride an executive limousine or a car. Your own personal tour guide will greet you. Travel on California all throughout the day to at least three wineries. Receive personal tastings from the winery proprietors, enjoy silent walks on the vineyards, and visit the barrel rooms, underground wine caves, cellars and the like. The tour includes 6 tastings at each winery, transportation and tour guide
Guided Tour Pricing
This includes a personal wine tour guide and complimentary champagne during the transportation. Tours can last up to 4.5 hours to 7 hours, in a minimum of 3 wineries
- Orange County tasting fees: $30 per person
- Temecula tasting fees: $50 per person
- 2-passenger Lincoln town car: $60 per hour
- 4-6 passenger Lincoln town car limousine: $70 per hour
- 8-passenger Chrysler 300 Limousine: $80 per hour
- 10-12 passenger Lincoln limousine: $85 per hour
- 23 passenger SUV limousine: $140 per hour
- 30 passenger party bus: $160 per hour
Orange County Wineries
Orange County comes with several hidden gem wineries. Each of the wineries here offer a different tasting experience. These are located within the beautiful beach communities and rolling hills canyon country
- Laguna Canyon Winery: A family-owned and operated winery by Darren and Marlowe Huber. The Huber brothers joined forces to create the winery located at the heart of the Laguna Canyon.
- Hamilton Oaks Vineyard: It is a combination of intense and flavorful award winning wines. It is found in the rolling hills of Trabuco Canyon, CA, just outside Irvine.
- Giracci Vineyard: Giracci is named in honor of Linda’s heritage, her grandparents the Giracci’s.
- Pozzuoli Winery: Yet another family-owned winery, the Pozzuoli’s tasting room is located in Tustin, CA.
- Newport Beach Vineyard and Winery: This winery is located in Back Bay Newport Beach, just off a private golf course. It features an eloquent vineyard, koi ponds, and a underground wine cave. Its world class property truly matches the world class wine.
The Temecula Valley is located in a paradise which covers an area of 35,000 acres. The valley is known as the “Jewel” of Riverside County. Here are the different wineries in the area
- Hart Winery: The winery capitalizes on the soils and climate at 1,500 feet above sea level to create the premium varietals of Fume Blanc, Granache Rose, Merlot, and more.
- Leoness Cellars: Leoness means “village of dreams”. It is their inspiration in their lifelong quest to make world class wines from the finest vineyards of Temecula Valley.
- Wilson Creek: This winery is warm and friendly, offering comfortable, simple yet elegant experience for visitors.
- Ponte Winery: Located at the heart of the valley, this winery is surrounded by 300 acres of mature vineyards and great views of the rolling hills.
- Lorimar Vineyards and Winery: Lorimar makes wines that come with a fruit forward style and showcase clean crisp fruit. They create wines using the old ways combined with the advanced technology available today.