Don’t let cupid catch you unprepared this Valentine’s Day! There are many ways to show the one you love that you care in Laguna Beach over the Valentine weekend. Whether you want to be seduced by the music of love, indulge in a delicious meal, or simply enjoy the gorgeous natural surroundings with your loved one, there is surely something for everyone.
Savor the Flavor with a Special Dinner
Treat yourself and the one you love to a special, romantic dinner on Valentine’s Day. Laguna Beach is known for its excellent culinary destinations, and many of them are offering special menus for Valentine’s Day. Here’s a sampling of just a few:
- Alessa Laguna Beach – Alessa will be offering a 3-course prix fixe menu on February 14th, which includes a champagne toast accompanied by orange pepper and olives fritte. Cost is $75 per person. Please call 949-497-8222 for information and reservations.
- K-ya Bistro – K-ya Bistro will delight Valentine diners with a four course menu that features four starters, two entrees, and one dessert trio. Price is $99 per couple. Please call 949-376-9718 for information and reservations.
- Broadway by Amar Santana – Broadway by Amar Santana will serve up a four course prix fixe menu which includes mouth-watering dishes like Chilled Seafood Salad, Roasted Spring Rack of Lamb and Valrhona Chocolate Ganache. Cost is $95 per person. Please call 949-715-8234 for reservations and information.
- Mozambique – Mozambique Steakhouse is also offering a 3-course Valentine’s prix fixe menu which includes a complimentary glass of champagne. Diners will have several choices for each course including Beet Salad or Lobster Bisque for an appetizer, New York Strip with Melted Stilton Cheese or Wild Salmon for an entrée, and Chocolate Covered Strawberries or Double Chocolate Brownie for dessert. For more information please call 949-715-7777
Don’t see your favorite restaurant listed? Not to worry! Many more restaurants in and around Laguna Beach are offering special Valentine’s Day fare. Simply call ahead to find out what specials they are offering and to make reservations, as many of these special events do sell out.
Seduce with a Song
If you’d like woo your special someone with a song or two this Valentine’s, there are options for that in Laguna Beach as well. Check out these awesome events to get you in the mood for love:
- Addie Hamilton at Driftwood Kitchen – Enjoy the sultry, seductive sounds of Ms. Addie Hamilton in one of the most romantic spots in Orange County. Ms. Hamilton will be performing a VIP pre-show at 9pm, as well as a show on the Stateroom Patio at 10:30pm.
- Valentine’s Day Concert – Enjoy a little Spanish Romance and Passion at the Valentine’s Day Concert, part of the Laguna Beach Music Festival. The concert also features a performance by the LA Flamenco dance troupe.
Take a Romantic Walk
One of the best ways to enjoy a romantic evening in Laguna Beach is to simply take in the sublime natural scenery. Some of the most seductive spots in town include:
- Sunset stroll along Treasure Island Beach
- Check out the sea lions on Seal Rock at Crescent Bay Beach
- Have a cozy picnic on Victoria Beach
However you decide to spend the day, all of us at The Stanaland Group wish you a Valentine’s Day filled with love!